This is a Recipe for making at home tasty and spicy Shimla Mirch Salad. This Indian Style Capsicum Salad can also be eaten like a vegetable preparation during the main course meals with Roti or Dal-Rice.
The Marathi language version of this Simla Mirch Salad can be seen here- Simla Mirch Salad
Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
Serves: 4 Persons
4 Big Size Capsicum (Shimla Mirch)
2 Tablespoon Poppy Seeds
2 Tablespoon Sesame Seeds
2 Tablespoon Dry Coconut (shredded)
2 Tablespoon Peanut Powder (thick)
2 Green Chilies
Salt as per taste
For the Tadka
1 Tablespoon Oil
1 Teaspoon Mustard Seeds
1 Teaspoon Cumin Seeds
Wash and cut the Capsicum into medium size square type shapes.
Slightly roast the Poppy Seeds, Sesame Seeds, shredded Dry Coconut and keep them aside. Roast the Peanuts and peal them and crush them to prepare a thick coarse powder.
Heat the Oil in a Kadai and add the Mustard Seeds, Cumin Seeds, Capsicum, chopped Green Chilies, and Salt and mix it well. Cover the Kadai with a stainless steel plate and cook on a slow flame for five minutes. Remove the plate and add the roasted Poppy Seeds, Sesame Seeds, Dry Coconut, and Peanut Powder and mix it well.
Serve With Rice, Chapatti or Paratha.
- Tasty Cheese Garlic Bread Toast Recipe In Marathi
- Tasty Spicy Moong Dal Paratha For Kids Tiffin Recipe In Marathi
- How To Make Kharvas With Cheek And Its Amazing Benefits In Marathi
- Tin Chamche Tupat Delicious Chana Dal Halwa Recipe In Marathi
- Parijat Flower (Night Jasmine) Importance And Medicinal Benefits In Marathi