This is a simple to understand step-by-step Recipe for making at home crisp and tasty Coconut Balls Pakoras. These Parkrose, which make the use of grated coconut make an excellent snack, starters dish or an add-on to the main course meal.
The Marathi language version of this Pakoda recipe and preparation method can be seen here- Naralache Pakore
Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
Serves: 4 Persons
1 Medium Size Coconut (grated)
2 Medium Size Onion (chopped)
1 Medium Size Coriander Bunch
5 Green Chilies (chopped)
1” Ginger Piece (chopped)
1 Cup Rice Flour
1 Lemon (juice)
Salt and Sugar as per taste
Oil for deep frying the balls
Wash the Coriander Leaves and chop them, chop the Onion-Green Chili-Ginger, shred the Coconut.
Mix the Coriander, Onion, Green Chili, Ginger, Coconut, Sugar, Salt, Lemon Juice and Rice Flour nicely.
Heat the Oil in a Kadai and deep fry the Coconut Balls till the color changes in to light brown.
Serve hot with Green Chutney or Tomato Sauce.
- Healthy Pan Cakes Nashta for Children Recipes in Marathi
- Restaurant Style Cauliflower Bhaji using Secret Masala in 10 Minutes Recipe in Marathi
- Mahashivratri 2020 Muhurat Special Thandai Recipe in Marathi
- Chilled or Hot Lemonade Coffee for Weight Loss Recipe in Marathi
- Make Espresso Honey, Caramel and Cinnamon Coffee Without Machine in Marathi