This is a simple to understand step-by-step Recipe for making at home crisp and tasty Coconut Balls Pakoras. These Parkrose, which make the use of grated coconut make an excellent snack, starters dish or an add-on to the main course meal.
The Marathi language version of this Pakoda recipe and preparation method can be seen here- Naralache Pakore
Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
Serves: 4 Persons
1 Medium Size Coconut (grated)
2 Medium Size Onion (chopped)
1 Medium Size Coriander Bunch
5 Green Chilies (chopped)
1” Ginger Piece (chopped)
1 Cup Rice Flour
1 Lemon (juice)
Salt and Sugar as per taste
Oil for deep frying the balls
Wash the Coriander Leaves and chop them, chop the Onion-Green Chili-Ginger, shred the Coconut.
Mix the Coriander, Onion, Green Chili, Ginger, Coconut, Sugar, Salt, Lemon Juice and Rice Flour nicely.
Heat the Oil in a Kadai and deep fry the Coconut Balls till the color changes in to light brown.
Serve hot with Green Chutney or Tomato Sauce.
- Maggi Spring Rolls For Kids Recipe In Marathi
- Easy Eggless Marie Biscuit Cake In Pan For Kids Recipe In Marathi
- Tips For Making Kurkurit Sev For Diwali Faral In Marathi
- Amazing Benefits Of lighting Diya At Home In Marathi
- Kojagiri Purnima 2020 Muhurat Importance Katha Puja Vidhi Masala Milk In Marathi