This is simple to follow step-by-step recipe for making at home typical Maharashtrian Style Bharli Shimla Mirchi or Stuffed Capsicum. This capsicum recipe is slightly different from and earlier recipe for Stuffed Capsicums, which can be seen here – Bharwa Shimla Mirchi
The Marathi language version of this Capsicum dish can be seen here – Bharli Shimla Mirchi
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Serves: 3 persons
2 large Onions [Chopped] 2 tablespoons Harbara Dal
For the Masala:
6 petals Garlic
1 inch piece of Ginger
6 Green Chilies
¼ Cup Coriander [Chopped] 1 teaspoon Red Chili Powder
¼ teaspoon Turmeric Powder
1 teaspoon Pure Ghee
Wash the Capsicum and cut the upper stem.
Grind the Masala.
In a Kadai add the Ghee and heat it and then add the chopped onions and fry it on a low flame until the color changes to light brown.
Add the grinded Masala and roast it nicely.
In a Kadai heat the Ghee and fry the Onion on a low flame until the color changes to light brown.
Then add the Grinded Masala and fry it nicely until browned.
Then stuff the Masala in the Capsicums and fry on a low flame, sprinkle a little bit of water over the Stuffed Capsicums and cook until the color change into light brown.
- Healthy Beetroot Carrot Tasty Breakfast Recipe In Marathi
- Navratri 2020 Ghatasthapana (Kalash Sthapana) Muhurat Puja Vidhi In Marathi
- Tasty Cheese Garlic Bread Toast Recipe In Marathi
- Tasty Spicy Moong Dal Paratha For Kids Tiffin Recipe In Marathi
- How To Make Kharvas With Cheek And Its Amazing Benefits In Marathi