This is a Recipe for preparing at home tasty and delicious Cheese Tomato Rice or Pulao. This is a main course rice dish, which is suitable for the main course of any kind of party or as a Sunday Special for the family.
The Marathi language version of the same rice preparation can be seen here- Cheese-Tomato Rice
Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
Serves: 3 Persons
1 Cup Tomato Puree
1 Cup Basmati or Ambemohar Rice
1 Cup Cheese (shredded)
¾ Cup Water
Salt as per taste
For the Tadka
1 Tablespoon Ghee
2-3 Green Cardamom
6 Black Pepper Corn
Wash the Rice and keep it aside for an hour. In hot Water boil the Tomatoes for five minutes, then remove the skin of the Tomatoes and prepare a Puree.
In a vessel heat the Ghee and add the Cloves, Green Cardamom, Black Pepper Corn, washed Rice and sauté for five minutes. And add the ½ cup Tomato Puree and ½ cup Cheese, Salt and ¾ cup hot Water. Cover the Vessel with a plate and cook the Rice on a slow flame till it is cooked.
After cooking the Rice and add the remaining Tomato Puree and Cheese mix it well and cook for another five minutes on a slow flame.
Garnish with Dry Fruits and serve hot.
- Restaurant Style Kolhapuri Mixed Vegetable Bhaji Recipe in Marathi
- Eggless Sugarless Banana Oats Muffins Recipe in Marathi
- Tasty Strawberry Marble Cake Recipe in Marathi
- Eggless Tutti Frutti Cake without Butter in Pressure Cooker Recipe in Marathi
- Make Cake in Tea Mug in Microwave in 2 Minutes Recipe in Marathi