This is a most simple and easy Recipe for preparing at home Ice-Cream Parlour Style Mawa Malai Kulfi. This is an extremely rich and delicious Ice Cream prepared using Milk and Mawa as the main ingredients.
The Marathi language version of the Mawa Malai Kulfi is published in this – Article
Preparation Time: 25 Minutes
Freezing Time: 4-5 Hours
Serves: 4 Persons
1 Cup Khoya – Mawa or Whole Dried Milk
2 Cups Milk
1 Cup Milk Powder
1 Cup Fresh Cream
1 Cup Sugar
1 Teaspoon Cardamom Powder [Ealichi Powder]
¼ Teaspoon Nutmeg Powder [Jaiphal Powder]
Boil the Milk and Sugar and keep it aside.
Then mix the Milk, Khoya, Milk Powder, Fresh Cream, Cardamom Powder, and Nutmeg Powder and blend it.
Then pour the mixture into a container and keep it in the freezer compartment of the refrigerator for setting.
Garnish with Cashew nuts, Almonds pieces and then serve.
- Maharashtrian Style Tilachi Chutney Recipe in Marathi
- Restaurant Style Kolhapuri Mixed Vegetable Bhaji Recipe in Marathi
- Eggless Sugarless Banana Oats Muffins Recipe in Marathi
- Tasty Strawberry Marble Cake Recipe in Marathi
- Eggless Tutti Frutti Cake without Butter in Pressure Cooker Recipe in Marathi