This is a Recipe for preparing at home typical authentic Maharashtrian Style Lal Mathachi Bhaji. This is a traditional Maharashtrian main course Pale Bhaji preparation using the Leafy Red Amaranth. The Marathi language version of the same Lal Mathachi Bhaji is published in this – Article
Maharashtrian Style Lal Mathachi Bhaji Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
Serves: 4 Persons
One Bunch of Lal Math [Red Amaranth] 1 Tablespoon Coconut (shredded)
Salt as per taste
For the Tadka
½ Tablespoon Oil
1 Teaspoon Mustard Seeds [Mohari] 1 Teaspoon Cumin Seeds [Jeera] ¼ Teaspoon Asafoetida [Hing] 5-6 Garlic Petals (crushed)
1 Medium size Onion (chopped)
Two Green Chilies – Hirvi Mirchi (cut in medium size)
¼ Teaspoon Turmeric Powder [Haldi Powder]
Clean, wash and finely chop the Lal Math leaves.
Heat the Oil in a Kadhai and add the Mustard Seeds, Cumin Seeds, and Asafoetida, crushed Garlic, Onion, Green Chilies and fry for 2-3 minutes.
Add the Turmeric Powder, Salt, chopped Lal Math Leaves, ¼ cup Water, cover the kadhai with a plate, and cook the Bhaji for 5-10 minutes on a slow flame.
Add grated Coconut and mix it well. Serve hot with Bhakari.
- Healthy Pan Cakes Nashta for Children Recipes in Marathi
- Restaurant Style Cauliflower Bhaji using Secret Masala in 10 Minutes Recipe in Marathi
- Mahashivratri 2020 Muhurat Special Thandai Recipe in Marathi
- Chilled or Hot Lemonade Coffee for Weight Loss Recipe in Marathi
- Make Espresso Honey, Caramel and Cinnamon Coffee Without Machine in Marathi