This is a most simple and easy Recipe for preparing at home fresh Vegetables Salad. This Assorted Sabzi Salad preparation is most suitable for any kind of party.
8-10 French Beans [Farasbi]
4-5 Cauliflower Florets [Phool Gobi Ka Pushpak]
½ Cup Green Peas [Hare Matar]
1 Medium size Potato
1 Medium size Carrot
1 Tablespoon Oil
2 Cups Curd
1 Teaspoon White Pepper Powder
½ Teaspoon Cardamom Powder
Salt as per taste
2 Tablespoon finely Chopped Spring Onions for garnishing
Wash the Vegetables, cut them into long thin slices, and half boil them in water.
Heat the Oil in a Kadhai and then add the half-boiled Vegetables and fry and for 5-7 minutes on a slow flame and keep them aside.
Mix the Curd, Salt, White Pepper, Cardamom Powder and then add to the fried Vegetables and mix nicely.
Garnish with the chopped Spring Onions and serve.
- Maharashtrian Style Tilachi Chutney Recipe in Marathi
- Restaurant Style Kolhapuri Mixed Vegetable Bhaji Recipe in Marathi
- Eggless Sugarless Banana Oats Muffins Recipe in Marathi
- Tasty Strawberry Marble Cake Recipe in Marathi
- Eggless Tutti Frutti Cake without Butter in Pressure Cooker Recipe in Marathi