In this article, I have explained a simple recipe to prepare the popular Spicy Gurda Curry, an Indian Style Goat Kidneys Curry preparation that goes nicely with rice, rotis or puris. The preparation is given in a simple and easy step-by-step method.
6 to 8 Kidneys of a goat [Bakra in Hindi] Two Onions
Three Cloves Garlic
About 200 Grams Yogurt
2 teaspoon Curry Powder
¼ teaspoon Lal Mirch [Red Chili Powder] ½ teaspoon Garam Masala
1 teaspoon Salt
About 60 to 70 Grams of Vanaspati Ghee
Wash the Kidneys nicely, then remove the outer skin, and then slice them into half.
Slice the Onion and Tomatoes and finely chop the Garlic.
Heat the Ghee in a Kadai and fry the Onions until then turn brown.
Then add the Tomatoes, all the three Spices mentioned above in the ingredients list and the Yogurt.
Then add the Salt and let it cook over a Slow Flame.
Then add about 200 Grams of Water and the Kidneys.
Cover the Kadai and let it simmer over a Slow Flame until the Kidneys are cooked.
- Maharashtrian Style Durable Tasty Kairicha Gulamba Recipe In Marathi
- Lock Down Recipe Healthy Nutritious Suji Besan Ka Nashta
- How To Make Cham Cham With Suji And Coconut Recipe In Marathi
- How To Make Raisins Kishmish From Fresh Grapes In Marathi
- Rajasthani Style Besan Bhindi Fry Bhaji Recipe In Marathi