This is a Chicken recipe based upon an East European recipe, which gives a Tomato and Cream flavored Chicken Gravy combined with the flavor of whole spices. Suitable for those wishing to try different flavours of Chicken.
East European Chicken Gravy Preparation Time: 45 Minutes
Serves: 4 Persons
One Whole Chicken – Pieces
One cup Tomato Sauce
1 cup whipped Cream
½ cup Milk
½ teaspoon Lal Mirch [Red Chili Powder] Two sliced Onions
1 teaspoon Sugar
Six Laung [Cloves] Six Green Elaichi
½ inch Dalchini Piece
Salt as per taste
Two tablespoons Cooking Oil
Heat the Oil in a Kadai and then add the Sugar and after it turns brown add the Elaichi, Dalchini, Laung, Chicken Pieces, Onions, and keep stirring until the Onions are browned.
Then add the Lal Mirch and Salt and fry for about 10 minutes.
Then add the Tomato Sauce and let it cook over a low flame until the Chicken is cooked.
Lastly add the Milk and Cream and again let it cook without a lid.
- Amazing Benefits of Keeping Tortoise At Home in Marathi
- Importance, History And Significance Of Floor Rangoli In Marathi
- Dahi-Bhat (Curd Rice) Khanyache Chamatkari Arogya Dai Fayde in Marathi
- Simple Homemade Eggless Suji-Atta Noodles Recipe In Marathi
- Zatpat Easy Wheat Flour Burfi No Milk No Khoya Recipe In Marathi