This is a Recipe for Kadai Green Peas Paneer Mushroom, a spicy Indian Mushroom preparation for the main course, flavored by Cashew nuts and fresh spices. Not difficult to prepare for the new homemaker once you have all the ingredients in place. Goes nicely with Parathas, Puris or Rotis.
250 Gram Fresh Mushroom
1 Cup Green Peas
½ Cup Paneer (mashed)
1 Tablespoon Cashew nut Powder
2 Tomatoes Juice
2 Tablespoon Coriander Leaves
2 Green Chilies (slit)
1 Capsicum (cut in medium size pieces)
1 Tablespoon Ginger-Garlic Paste
Salt as per taste
1 Tablespoon Oil
For the Masala (grind)
1 Tablespoon Coriander Seeds Powder
3 Red Chili
¼ Teaspoon Methi
¼ Teaspoon Black Pepper
Slightly roast the Masala and then grind it.
Heat the Oil in a Kadai and add the Ginger-Garlic Paste, Capsicum, Coriander leaves, Masala Powder, Tomato Juice. Paneer, Cashew nuts Powder and pieces of Mushroom, cup of Water, Salt and then cook them for five to seven minutes.
Serve with Paratha.
- Pune Sweet Delicious Strawberry Mastani Recipe In Marathi
- 15 Popular Ukhane for Wedding and Festivals in Marathi
- Mantra for Beauty and Glowing Complexion in Marathi
- Maharashtrian Bhogichi Bhaji for Makar Sankranti Recipe in Marathi
- Healthy and Nutritious Maharashtrian Dinkache Ladoo Recipe in Marathi