This is a most simple to implement Recipe for making at home Mithai Shop Style sweet and delicious Chocolate-Coconut Vadi or Burfi. The Chocolate-Nariyal Burfi as this sweet dish is called in the Hindi language can be a welcome add-on to the annual Diwali Faral Sweets.
Preparation Time: 45 Minutes
Serves: 25-30 Vadi
2 Cup Coconut (shredded)
1 ½ Cup Sugar
½ Cup Milk
1 Table spoon Coco Powder
1 Table spoon Bournvita
2 Table spoon Khoya
1 Table spoon Sugar (grounded)
1 Table spoon dry Coconut (grated)
1 Tea spoon Ghee
Mix the shredded Coconut, Sugar, Milk, Coco Powder, Bournvita and Khoya and then cook on a slow flame until it become a thick paste.
Then mix the grounded Sugar and cook for 4-5 minutes on a slow flame.
Spread the Ghee on a stain less plate and then pat the mixture on a plate.
Garnish with dry Coconut and then cut in diamond shape pieces.
- Easy Nutritious Gajar Matar (Carrot Green Peas) Bhaji In Marathi
- Gajar Halwa without Grated In Marathi
- Nutritious Carrot Chutney or Pachadi Recipe In Marathi
- Zatpat Peru Pudina Chutney | Guava Chutney | Amrud Chutney Recipe In Marathi
- Tasty Spicy Peruchi (Guava) Ambat-God Tikhat Bhaji Recipe In Marathi