Its official now; you are allowed to remove the Blogger Navbar; that is if you wish. Sometime back there was a lot of talk on the net; whether you are allowed to remove it or not. Some said that it was against the Blogger terms of Service. Now all that talk is history.
In the past Bloggers had to follow a tutorial in order to modify their default blogger templates to remove the Navbar. Custom templates came with the Navbar removed. I have however always preferred the default Blogger Templates for their clean appearance, speed and search optimized structure and had to do this hack manually.
How to remove the Navbar – Go to Layout – Navbar [it is located on the top right hand corner] – Click Edit – Choose any one of the 7 options. The first six are different colors. The last one; if clicked OFF removes the Navbar. Then Save; you are done.
Removing the Navbar does not affect your Blog in any manner. Blogger inserts the appropriate code in your template for the Navbar, if you have chosen to disable it.
- Tasty Cheese Garlic Bread Toast Recipe In Marathi
- Tasty Spicy Moong Dal Paratha For Kids Tiffin Recipe In Marathi
- How To Make Kharvas With Cheek And Its Amazing Benefits In Marathi
- Tin Chamche Tupat Delicious Chana Dal Halwa Recipe In Marathi
- Parijat Flower (Night Jasmine) Importance And Medicinal Benefits In Marathi