This is a simple recipe to make Mughlai Garam Masala. This Masala can be used in non-vegetarian as well as vegetarian food. Mughlai Garam Masala is the soul of Mughlai cuisine and it is this Garam Maslaa, which gives that spicy and delicious taste and flavor to the mouthwatering authentic and traditional Mughlai specialties like Keema, Mutton, Chicken and Kebab.
15 gram cinnamon
15 gram black cardamom
15 gram whole black pepper
10 gram cloves
Lightly roast all the above ingredients on a tawa or a frying pan. Then grind them together in a grinder till they are finely powdered. That’s all; the Mughlai Garam Masala is ready.
- Maharashtrian Style Tilachi Chutney Recipe in Marathi
- Restaurant Style Kolhapuri Mixed Vegetable Bhaji Recipe in Marathi
- Eggless Sugarless Banana Oats Muffins Recipe in Marathi
- Tasty Strawberry Marble Cake Recipe in Marathi
- Eggless Tutti Frutti Cake without Butter in Pressure Cooker Recipe in Marathi