This is a Recipe for preparing at home Khanewali Chudia or Tasty eatable colored Bangles. This is a unique and uncommon snack; a special recipe to surprise kids on a Birth Day party.
1 Medium size Lauki
Green and Red Color
For the batter
½ Cup Gram flour (Besan)
½ Cup Rice flour
½ Cup Maida
1 Tea spoon Ajwain and Til (Sesame)
2 Tea spoon Red Chili powder
Oil fry frying
1 Tea spoon Black Pepper powder
Salt to taste
Scrape the Lauki slightly. Cut the stem part and very carefully scoop out the flesh from inside the Lauki. Cut near thin rings of the Lauki, apply Salt and keep aside. Mix the batter Ingredients with enough Water to make a batter of dropping consistency. Put the batter equally in two bowls. In one bowl add a few drops of Green food color, in other bowl add a few drops of Red color. Take the Lauki Rings and pat dry on a cloth. Dip some rings in the Green batter and same in the red batter and deep fry in hot Oil till golden brown and crispy.
Serve these tasty bangles with Coconut Royal Chutney or Tomato Ketchup. These Bangles are preferable eaten hot.
- Easy Nutritious Gajar Matar (Carrot Green Peas) Bhaji In Marathi
- Gajar Halwa without Grated In Marathi
- Nutritious Carrot Chutney or Pachadi Recipe In Marathi
- Zatpat Peru Pudina Chutney | Guava Chutney | Amrud Chutney Recipe In Marathi
- Tasty Spicy Peruchi (Guava) Ambat-God Tikhat Bhaji Recipe In Marathi