This is a Recipe for preparing Homemade Maharashtrian Style Goda Masala. This is a Maharashtrian Dry Masala is used in the preparation of a special kind of Godi Amti [curry ], vegetables and rice which is most popular in Maharashtra. Though available in the market you can easily prepare it at home. This step by step recipe will help you prepare this Goda [Sweet} Masala at home.
½ Kg Coriander seeds
150 Gram Cumin Seeds
250 Gram Dry Coconuts
250 Gram Sesame seeds
½ Cup Salt
1 Table spoon Cloves
1 Table spoon Pieces of Cinnamon
1 Table spoon Asafoetida
1 Table spoon Turmeric
1 Table spoon Red Chili powder
½ Cup Oil for frying
First of all take the Coconut and Sesame and roast on a Tawa till the color changes in to light brown and then grind it and keep aside.
After that heat the oil and fry the remaining ingredients separately and mix it nicely and grind.
Then mix the Coconut and Sesame mixtures together.
Store in an airtight container.
- Easy Nutritious Gajar Matar (Carrot Green Peas) Bhaji In Marathi
- Gajar Halwa without Grated In Marathi
- Nutritious Carrot Chutney or Pachadi Recipe In Marathi
- Zatpat Peru Pudina Chutney | Guava Chutney | Amrud Chutney Recipe In Marathi
- Tasty Spicy Peruchi (Guava) Ambat-God Tikhat Bhaji Recipe In Marathi