This is a simple Recipe for preparing Tamatar or Tomato ki Mithi Vadi. An easy to prepare Sweet recipe does not require much time or effort.
Preparation Time: 45 Minutes
Serves: 40 Numbers
1 Kg Tomatoes
1 Kg Sugar
1 Tea spoon Cardamom Powder
1 Table spoon Ghee
Make tomato puree without water. Then add sugar and stir till the mixture is thick. When the mixture is very thick (like a round ball) add cardamom powder and ghee and roll on a plastic paper or plate. After some time cut into small shapes as per your liking.
- Healthy Pan Cakes Nashta for Children Recipes in Marathi
- Restaurant Style Cauliflower Bhaji using Secret Masala in 10 Minutes Recipe in Marathi
- Mahashivratri 2020 Muhurat Special Thandai Recipe in Marathi
- Chilled or Hot Lemonade Coffee for Weight Loss Recipe in Marathi
- Make Espresso Honey, Caramel and Cinnamon Coffee Without Machine in Marathi