This is a Maharashtrian Recipe to prepare Bhendi chi Bhaji; a preparation of Lady Finger vegetable for the main course in the authentic and traditional Mahatashtrian style of cooking.
¼ Kg Lady Fingers [Bhendi] 2 Medium size Potato
½ Tea spoon Red Chili powder
Salt & Sugar to taste
Coconut & Coriander
1 Table spoon Oil
½ Tea spoon Rai
½ Tea spoon Jeera
¼ Tea spoon Hing [asafoetida ]
First cut the Bhendi, Peal the potatoes & then cut into small size pieces.
Prepare tadka & then add the Bhendi & potato pieces, salt, red chili powder, mix it well & cover with a lid for 2-3 minutes on a slow sim.
Remove the lid & fry for 5 minutes on slow sim. Then add coriander & coconut & then fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Gajar Ka Cake Eggless Wheat Flour Carrot Cake in Pressure Cooker Recipe In Marathi
- Easy Nutritious Gajar Matar (Carrot Green Peas) Bhaji In Marathi
- Gajar Halwa without Grated In Marathi
- Nutritious Carrot Chutney or Pachadi Recipe In Marathi
- Zatpat Peru Pudina Chutney | Guava Chutney | Amrud Chutney Recipe In Marathi