This is a very simple Recipe for Beans Sabzi or Beans Chi Bhaji prepared in the typical Maharashtrian style of cooking.
¼ Kg Beans (cut it in to small pieces)
2-3 Green Chilies (cut in small pieces)
Salt & Sugar to taste
Coconut and Coriander
1 Table spoon Oil
½ Tea spoon Rai
½ Tea spoon Jeera
¼ Tea spoon Hing
Heat the Oil and prepare tadka then add green chilies and fry for 1 minute. Then add beans and 1 tea spoon lemon juice and cover with a lid for 2-3 minutes on slow sim.
When it is cooked add coriander, coconut and sugar. Mix it well and cook for 2-3 minutes on slow sim.
- Gajar Ka Cake Eggless Wheat Flour Carrot Cake in Pressure Cooker Recipe In Marathi
- Easy Nutritious Gajar Matar (Carrot Green Peas) Bhaji In Marathi
- Gajar Halwa without Grated In Marathi
- Nutritious Carrot Chutney or Pachadi Recipe In Marathi
- Zatpat Peru Pudina Chutney | Guava Chutney | Amrud Chutney Recipe In Marathi