This is a very simple Recipe for preparing Pudina or Mint ka Paratha. Another great Paratha Recipe with the unique Mint flavor.
4 Cups Wheat Atta
4 Green Chilies (chopped)
2 Cup Mint leaves
1 Big Onion (chopped)
½ Cup Oil
Salt to taste
Wash the Mint leaves and drain the water and keep it aside for 5 minutes till is becomes dry. Then cut the Mint leaves into small Pieces. After that mix the Chili, Mint leaves, Onion, Salt and make a mixture for the Paratha.
Then take 4 Cups Wheat atta, add Salt and 2 table spoon hot Oil and water to prepare Dough. Keep it aside for 10-15 minutes. After that prepare 2 small Puri and fill the Mint mixture in it. Then press from all the sides and prepare a medium sized Paratha.
Heat the Tawa add little Oil and fry the Paratha on slow sim. Serve hot.
- Healthy Beetroot Carrot Tasty Breakfast Recipe In Marathi
- Navratri 2020 Ghatasthapana (Kalash Sthapana) Muhurat Puja Vidhi In Marathi
- Tasty Cheese Garlic Bread Toast Recipe In Marathi
- Tasty Spicy Moong Dal Paratha For Kids Tiffin Recipe In Marathi
- How To Make Kharvas With Cheek And Its Amazing Benefits In Marathi