This is a simple step-by-step Recipe for making at home sweet and delicious Pear Stew. The Pear Stew is a very popular and famous continental recipe, this recippe is for preparing the simple and basic version of the Pear Stew.
Preparation Time- 25 Minutes
Serves- 4 Persons
4 Medium sized hard Pears
1 Piece Cinnamon
2 Green Cardamoms
3 Table spoon Sugar
150 ml Water (1cup)
Peel the Pears, remove seeds and cut into small pieces.
Heat one cup of water in a cooker body with the Sugar, Cloves Cinnamon, Cardamom, for five minutes. To this syrup add the cut Pears.
Pressure cook on maximum heat, bringing to full cooking pressure.
Reduce to medium heat and cook for another five minutes.
Allow the cooker to cool gradually and open.
Chill the Pears.
Add Cream or Custard.
- Durga Ashtami 2020 Puja Vidhi Mantra And Kanya Pujan In Marathi
- Zatpat Easy Eggless Custard Cake in Pressure Cooker Recipe In Marathi
- Amazing Benefits of Keeping Tortoise At Home in Marathi
- Importance, History And Significance Of Floor Rangoli In Marathi
- Dahi-Bhat (Curd Rice) Khanyache Chamatkari Arogya Dai Fayde in Marathi