This is a easy to understand step by step Recipe for preparing at home Noodle Soup. The Noodle Soup is a great appetizer and a neat side dish, especially for party meals.
Preparation Time- 30 Minutes
Serves- 4 Persons
2 Cups boiled Noodles
2 Green Chilies
1 Bunch of Spring Onion
2 ½ Cup Milk
2 Table spoon grated Cheese
1 Tea spoon Pepper Powder
1 Tea spoon Cumin (Jeera) Powder
4 Bread slices
Take four slices of Bread and make crumbs out of them after deep frying them in oil.
Take the spring Onions and fry them in butter.
Add the Green Chilies and little water to make it soft.
Then add the Milk, Pepper powder, Cumin powder and Salt.
Break the Noodles and then add them to the above mixture.
Serve in a soup bowl and decorate with Cheese and fried Bread crumbs
Some six to seven cups of soup will be ready.
Also add little water or vegetable stock to the mixture in proportionate quantity.
- Easy Nutritious Gajar Matar (Carrot Green Peas) Bhaji In Marathi
- Gajar Halwa without Grated In Marathi
- Nutritious Carrot Chutney or Pachadi Recipe In Marathi
- Zatpat Peru Pudina Chutney | Guava Chutney | Amrud Chutney Recipe In Marathi
- Tasty Spicy Peruchi (Guava) Ambat-God Tikhat Bhaji Recipe In Marathi