This is another step by step for preparing at home crisp and crunchy Corn Flakes Chivda. The Corn Flakes Chivda makes a great snack and Tiffin Box item for school going kids. It can also be a part of the annual Diwali Faral preparation.
The preparation is really most simple one you have all the ingredients in place.
Preparation Time- 30 Minutes
Serves- 4 Persons
¼ Kg Corn flakes
1 Cup Puffed gram Dal
1 Cup finely cut dry coconut
20 Curry Leaves
5 – 6 Green Chilies (cut in small pieces)
8-10 Cashew nuts (cut in medium size)
Salt & Sugar to taste
¼ Tea spoon Asafoetida [Hing] 1 Tea spoon Mustard seeds
½ Tea spoon Turmeric
Cooking Oil for frying the Corn Flakes Chivda
In a big utensil adding sufficient Cooking Oil prepare mustard and asafetida seasoning [ Tadka] and add the Turmeric powder, Chili pieces and Coconut pieces and fry until golden.
Then add the curry leaves, ground nuts, cashew, Salt and Sugar.
Lastly mix corn flakes, shake the mixture up and down.
Remove the Corn Flakes Chivda from the fire and spread it on a newspaper to drain the excess oil.
The Corn Flakes Chivda is ready.
Store in an airtight container.
- Pune Sweet Delicious Strawberry Mastani Recipe In Marathi
- 15 Popular Ukhane for Wedding and Festivals in Marathi
- Mantra for Beauty and Glowing Complexion in Marathi
- Maharashtrian Bhogichi Bhaji for Makar Sankranti Recipe in Marathi
- Healthy and Nutritious Maharashtrian Dinkache Ladoo Recipe in Marathi