This is a neat recipe for Coconut Rolls or Naralachi Vadi, another Maharashtrian specialty dish; this is also a Diwali Faral sweet.
Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
Serves: 2 Rolls
200 grams Marie Biscuits
¼ bowl Sugar
2 teaspoon Coco powder
1 tablespoon Butter
¼ bowl Milk
Some Dry Fruits [ thick Powder ]
First crush the Marie Biscuits and then add the Coco powder and ¾ bowl of the grated Coconut.
Then add the Milk and knead nicely and keep the mixture aside.
Then take a small ball of the mixture and roll it like a Chapatti.
Then take the Butter and add the Sugar and Dry Fruit powder and mix nicely, apply it on the Chapatti and roll the grated Coconut on it.
Keep it in the refrigerator for approximately 10 minutes and then remove and cut into small pieces.
- Restaurant Style Kolhapuri Mixed Vegetable Bhaji Recipe in Marathi
- Eggless Sugarless Banana Oats Muffins Recipe in Marathi
- Tasty Strawberry Marble Cake Recipe in Marathi
- Eggless Tutti Frutti Cake without Butter in Pressure Cooker Recipe in Marathi
- Make Cake in Tea Mug in Microwave in 2 Minutes Recipe in Marathi