This is a step by step recipe to prepare Balushahi. Balushahi is a popular sweet in India; more particularly in the state of Bengal. This Bengali Mithai is also most popular during festivals like Diwali.
Preparation Time – 60 Minutes
Serves – 40 Pieces of Balushahi
1 kg Flour
1 kg Sugar
250 gram Hydrogenated Oil for mixing and rubbing into the flour
Hydrogenated Oil as required for deep frying
250 ml Water
400 ml for preparing the sugar syrup
120 gram Curds
Pistachios and Silver Paper [vark] for decoration
First of all prepare thick syrup from the water and sugar.
Then rub in the Hydrogenated Oil to the flour and add the curd and water to prepare a dough.
Then divide the dough into 40 equal portions giving per portion the round shape of a Balushahi with a depression in the center.
Then deep fry in the Hydrogenated Oil on a slow sim till they turn into a pinkish color.
Then put the fried pieces into the sugar syrup.
Then after a little while remove from the syrup and decorate with silver paper and pistachios and serve.
- Pune Sweet Delicious Strawberry Mastani Recipe In Marathi
- 15 Popular Ukhane for Wedding and Festivals in Marathi
- Mantra for Beauty and Glowing Complexion in Marathi
- Maharashtrian Bhogichi Bhaji for Makar Sankranti Recipe in Marathi
- Healthy and Nutritious Maharashtrian Dinkache Ladoo Recipe in Marathi