This is a simple and easy to understand step by step recipe to prepare at home Basic Apricot Pudding. This Apricot Pudding can be served as Dessert for most parties.
Preparation Time- 20 Minutes
Baking Time- 60 Minutes
Serves- 6 Persons
1 kg Apricot fresh or tinned
100 gram Bread Crumbs
Milk as required
80 Gram Sugar
60 gram Hydrogenated Oil
First soak the bread crumbs in the milk until soft.
Then add the Hydrogenated Oil, sugar and the well beaten eggs.
Then pour the mixture over the contents of the apricot tin or stewed fresh apricot to which the sugar has been added.
Bake for 1 hour [ordinary Owen] Serve hot.
- Durga Ashtami 2020 Puja Vidhi Mantra And Kanya Pujan In Marathi
- Zatpat Easy Eggless Custard Cake in Pressure Cooker Recipe In Marathi
- Amazing Benefits of Keeping Tortoise At Home in Marathi
- Importance, History And Significance Of Floor Rangoli In Marathi
- Dahi-Bhat (Curd Rice) Khanyache Chamatkari Arogya Dai Fayde in Marathi