This is a Recipe for Sev. Sev is prepared during festivals; especially during the Diwali festival in Maharashtra and is a very popular Diwali Faral item.
Preparation Time: 60 Minutes
Serves: 12-15 Persons
4 Cup Besan [ Gram Flour ] 1 Cup Oil
4 Tea spoon Red Chili Powder
4 Tea spoon Salt
¼ Tea spoon Turmeric
Oil for frying
1 Cup Water
First take 1 cup Oil and 1 cup Water and mix it nicely till color change in to White.
After that add Salt, Chili powder, Turmeric and Besan then mix it well and make Dough.
Heat the Oil in the frying pan.
After that take the Sev Maker and take the medium size hole plate and make sev on the slow sim till color change in to light brown.
Note: When we will put the Sev in to the hot Oil initially the sim will be high after that put on a slow sim.
- Healthy Pan Cakes Nashta for Children Recipes in Marathi
- Restaurant Style Cauliflower Bhaji using Secret Masala in 10 Minutes Recipe in Marathi
- Mahashivratri 2020 Muhurat Special Thandai Recipe in Marathi
- Chilled or Hot Lemonade Coffee for Weight Loss Recipe in Marathi
- Make Espresso Honey, Caramel and Cinnamon Coffee Without Machine in Marathi