This is Recipe for preparing at home Instant Dhokla. The Dhokla prepared in this method becomes soft, fluffy and delicious like the one found in a Mithai Ki Dukan.
The Marathi language version of the Zatpat Instant Dhokla can be seen in this – Article
Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
Serves: 4 Persons
1 ½ Cup Besan [gram flour]
1 ½ Cup Water
1 Tea spoon Ginger-Garlic Paste
1 Tea spoon Salt
4 Tea spoon Oil
1 Pinch Turmeric and Hing
4 Tea spoon Sugar
1 Tea spoon Lemon Juice
1 Table spoon Eno-fruit-salt
¼ Cup Coriander
¼ Cup Coconut Shredded
1 Table spoon Oil
1 Tea spoon Rai
7- 8 leaves Kadipatta
Heat the water in a pressure cooker. Take Idli stand and spread oil on the Idli containers.
Take Besan, Water, Ginger-Garlic Paste, Salt, Turmeric, Hing, Sugar and Lemon juice and mix it nicely.
Heat the Oil add Eno-fruit-salt and then mix it into the above prepared mixture, and then put the mixture in to the containers of the Idli stand and put into a pressure cooker and give steam for 15-20 minutes without putting the whistle.
After that remove the Dhokla in one plate
Make Tadka and spread over the Dhokla.
Then decorate with Coriander & Coconut and then serve.
- Maharashtrian Style Tilachi Chutney Recipe in Marathi
- Restaurant Style Kolhapuri Mixed Vegetable Bhaji Recipe in Marathi
- Eggless Sugarless Banana Oats Muffins Recipe in Marathi
- Tasty Strawberry Marble Cake Recipe in Marathi
- Eggless Tutti Frutti Cake without Butter in Pressure Cooker Recipe in Marathi