This is a unique recipe for preparing at home sweet, tasty and delicious Lauki [Bottle Gourd] Layer Pudding. This dish is a Sunday Special Halwa dish, which is called Dudhi Bhopla Halwa in Marathi and Lauki Ka Halwa in Hindi.
The Lauki Ka Halwa is a rich Halwa preparation, which can be served as a filling after meals Dessert.
Preparation Time- 45 Minutes
Serves – 4 Persons
½ kg grated Lauki [Bottle Gourd] 2 ½ Table spoon Custard powder
200 gm Sugar
1 Tea spoon Cardamom powder
1 Table spoon Butter
½ Butter Milk
3 Table spoon Almond pieces
1 Tea spoon Pista (chopped)
Few drops of green color
Cook Lauki until tender.
Add 100 gram Sugar, Butter, Cardamom powder and cook till dry.
Add green color. Keep aside. Make the custard with custard powder, milk and remaining sugar as usual.
Now grease the mould sprinkle pistas and almond pieces at the bottom.
Put a layer of custard then lauki and on the top layer, custard. Chill, when set turn out the mould on the serving dish.
Decorate with cherries.
- Tasty Cheese Garlic Bread Toast Recipe In Marathi
- Tasty Spicy Moong Dal Paratha For Kids Tiffin Recipe In Marathi
- How To Make Kharvas With Cheek And Its Amazing Benefits In Marathi
- Tin Chamche Tupat Delicious Chana Dal Halwa Recipe In Marathi
- Parijat Flower (Night Jasmine) Importance And Medicinal Benefits In Marathi