This is a recipe for preparing at home spicy and delicious Sunshine Eggs or Pyaz Ke Masale Ke Ande. When fully done the eggs will look like sunflowers, hence the name. Serve hot with Parathas.
Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
Serves: 4 Persons
1 cup of coconut
8 clove garlic
1 small peace of ginger
½ cup of coriander leaves
2 green chilies
Combine and Grind the above to a paste.
1 table spoon oil
2 medium onions (Cut medium size)
1 medium size tomato
1 teaspoon turmeric
1 teaspoon red chili
¾ cup water
Salt to taste
Heat one table spoon oil in the frying pan and put the onion & tomato fry till golden brown then put Coconut Masala & stir fry till it becomes dry. Add salt, turmeric, chili, salt and water and bring to a boil for 5 minutes. Break the eggs and let the contents settle down. Arrange the eggs all over the pan with some margin between the eggs; do not stir (when you are breaking the eggs take care that yoke does not break). Cover and simmer till the eggs are cooked.
- Amazing Benefits of Keeping Tortoise At Home in Marathi
- Importance, History And Significance Of Floor Rangoli In Marathi
- Dahi-Bhat (Curd Rice) Khanyache Chamatkari Arogya Dai Fayde in Marathi
- Simple Homemade Eggless Suji-Atta Noodles Recipe In Marathi
- Zatpat Easy Wheat Flour Burfi No Milk No Khoya Recipe In Marathi