This is a very simple to implement step-by-step Recipe for making at home crispy and spicy Restaurant or Dhaba Style Golden Fried Chicken. The Golden Fried Chicken recipe given in this article has been prepared in the typical Indian style of cooking non-veg food to suit Indian taste buds.
This Fried Chicken is suitable as a main course chicken dish for any kind of party or as a stand-alone snack or starters item for cocktail parties.
The Marathi language version of this Fried Chicken recipe and preparation method can be seen here – Golden Fried Chicken
Preparation Time: 45 Minutes
Serves: 8 Pieces
8 Chicken Breast Pieces
1 Cup Refined Flour
½ Cup Cornflour
½ Teaspoon Ajiinomoto
1 Teaspoon Pepper Powder
1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
2 Tablespoon Oil
Salt as per taste
2 Eggs (beaten)
½ Cup Oil for frying the Chicken
Wash the Chicken pieces and keep them aside.
Beat the Eggs.
Mix the Refined Flour, Cornflour, Ajinomoto, Baking Powder, Pepper Powder, Salt, beaten Eggs and two tablespoon Oil.
Then apply the mixture over the Chicken pieces and keep them aside for five minutes.
Heat the Oil in a Kadai and deep fry the Chicken pieces on a slow flame until the color changes into golden or crispy.
- 15 Easy Kitchen Tips and Tricks for Beginners in Marathi
- Jabardast Fresh Matar Nashta Recipe in Marathi
- Healthy Pan Cakes Nashta for Children Recipes in Marathi
- Restaurant Style Cauliflower Bhaji using Secret Masala in 10 Minutes Recipe in Marathi
- Mahashivratri 2020 Muhurat Special Thandai Recipe in Marathi