This is a simple to follow and implement Recipe for making at home tasty Chinese Schezwan Idli a handy variation of the normal idli, takes hardly any time or effort to prepare. This Schezwan Idli flavored idli is most suitable for the tiffin boxes of school going kids.
The Marathi language version of this Chinese Idli can be seen here – Schezwan Idli
Preparation: 10 Minutes
Serves: 2 Persons
1 Small Onion
1 Small Carrot
1 Small Capsicum
¼ Cup Cabbage
2 Tablespoon Green Peas
2 Beans (chopped)
1 Tablespoon Schezwan Sauce
¼ Cup Coriander (chopped)
Salt as per taste
1 Tablespoon Oil
Cut the Capsicum, Beans, Carrot and Cabbage into long and thin horizontal stripes, chop the Coriander Leaves, finely cut the Onion.
Cut the Idlis into medium size square pieces.
Heat the Oil in a Kadai and add the Onion, Capsicum, Beans, Cabbage, Green Peas, Beans and fry for 2-3 minutes on a medium size flame. Then add the Salt and Schezwan Sauce, fry for a minute and add the Idli pieces, mix it well and fry for two minutes.
- Easy Nutritious Gajar Matar (Carrot Green Peas) Bhaji In Marathi
- Gajar Halwa without Grated In Marathi
- Nutritious Carrot Chutney or Pachadi Recipe In Marathi
- Zatpat Peru Pudina Chutney | Guava Chutney | Amrud Chutney Recipe In Marathi
- Tasty Spicy Peruchi (Guava) Ambat-God Tikhat Bhaji Recipe In Marathi