This is a Recipe for making at home the famous Punjabi main course dish Paneer Makhani in the Maharashtrian style of cooking using certain typical spicy Maharashtrian Masala ingredients to give it that special Khamang and spicy flavor.
The Marathi language version of the same Paneer Gravy preparation method can be seen here- Paneer Makhni
Preparation Time: 45 Minutes
Serves: 4 Persons
250 Gram Paneer
For the Gravy
One Onion large (chopped)
Three Tomatoes large (chopped)
One and Half Inch Ginger Piece (chopped)
Five Garlic Petals (chopped)
One Forth Cup Tomato Puree
One Teaspoon Red Chili Powder
Salt as per taste
For the Seasoning
One Fourth Cup Butter
Half Teaspoon Caraway Seeds (sahajeera)
For the Garnishing
Two Tablespoon Kasuri Methi
One Cup Fresh Cream
One Teaspoon Black Pepper Powder (grinded coarsely)
In a Kadai put the chopped Onion, Tomatoes, Ginger, Garlic and three cups Water and boil it for fifteen minutes on a slow flame. After cooling grind into a paste.
In a kadai add the Butter and Caraway Seeds, grounded paste and sauté for ten minutes on a slow flame.
Then add the Tomato Puree, Red Chili Powder, Salt and sauté for three-four minutes on a slow flame. Add the Paneer pieces and mix it well and cook for a minute.
While serving garnish with Fresh Cream and Kasoori Methi.
Serve hot with Paratha.
- Healthy Pan Cakes Nashta for Children Recipes in Marathi
- Restaurant Style Cauliflower Bhaji using Secret Masala in 10 Minutes Recipe in Marathi
- Mahashivratri 2020 Muhurat Special Thandai Recipe in Marathi
- Chilled or Hot Lemonade Coffee for Weight Loss Recipe in Marathi
- Make Espresso Honey, Caramel and Cinnamon Coffee Without Machine in Marathi