This is a simple to follow Maharashtrian Recipe for preparing at home sweet and delicious Pakatle Besan Ladoo for Diwali Faral or Ganesh Chaturthi. This Ladoo is popularly known, as the Chasni Besan Ladoo because of it is prepared in Sugar Syrup.
The Marathi language version of this variant of the Besan Ladoo preparation method can be seen here- Pakatle Besan Ladu
Preparation Time: 60 Minutes
Serves: 25 Ladoo
3 Cups Besan (Gram Flour or Chana Dal Atta)
½ Cup Milk
1 ¼ Cup Ghee
¼ Cup Vanaspati Ghee
1 Teaspoon Cardamom Powder [Elaichi Powder] ¼ Cup Dray Fruit (Almonds and Cashew nuts pieces – Badam and Kaju Ke Tukde] 2 Tablespoon Raisins [Kismis]
For the Sugar Syrup – Chashni
2 ¼ Cup Sugar
1 ½ Cup Water
Heat the Vanaspati Ghee in a kadai and then add the Besan and sauté it on a slow flame until its color changes into brown.
Then add the Milk and mix it well and sauté for two minutes on a slow flame and keep it aside.
In a kadai add the Sugar, Water and keep it on a slow flame until the Sugar Syrup become slightly sticky.
Then add the roasted Besan, Cardamom Powder, Dry Fruits, and Raisins and mix it well and keep it aside for cooling.
Then mix it well and prepare 25 equal sized ladoo.
- Healthy Pan Cakes Nashta for Children Recipes in Marathi
- Restaurant Style Cauliflower Bhaji using Secret Masala in 10 Minutes Recipe in Marathi
- Mahashivratri 2020 Muhurat Special Thandai Recipe in Marathi
- Chilled or Hot Lemonade Coffee for Weight Loss Recipe in Marathi
- Make Espresso Honey, Caramel and Cinnamon Coffee Without Machine in Marathi