This is a most simple and easy to follow recipe for making Banana or Kele Ka Raita at home. This Kele Ka Raita is most suitable for those people who enjoy healthy salads and the taste of Bananas and Curds.
Four ripe Bananas[Pake Hue Kele] Half a cup thick Curds [ thick Dhai] One teaspoon Mustard Seeds[ Sarson or Rai] Three green Chilies[Hari Mirch] Salt and Sugar according to your taste
First of all , soak the Sarson in water for approximately half an hour or so.
Then remove the Sarson from the water and grid it to a paste along with the green Chilies.
Then mash the Bananas to prepare a fine paste of similar consistency.
Then add the Sarson and green Chili paste and the Salt and Sugar as per your taste to the mashed Bananas and mix nicely.
The Kele Ka Raita is ready for serving.
- 15 Easy Kitchen Tips and Tricks for Beginners in Marathi
- Jabardast Fresh Matar Nashta Recipe in Marathi
- Healthy Pan Cakes Nashta for Children Recipes in Marathi
- Restaurant Style Cauliflower Bhaji using Secret Masala in 10 Minutes Recipe in Marathi
- Mahashivratri 2020 Muhurat Special Thandai Recipe in Marathi