This is a simple and easy to follow recipe for preparing at home Dhania Jeera Kashayam. This is a traditional Healing and Soothing Health Drink from South India, which is normally, prepared using Jeera and Dhaniya, however, some other spices can also be added depending upon the taste of the family.
This preparation is considered to be beneficial in reducing gas and is also believed to be a useful part of the diet for pregnant women.
Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
Serves: 2 Cups
100 grams Dhaniya [Coriander Seeds] 50 grams Jeera [Cumin Seeds] 2 cups Milk
8 teaspoons Sugar
To prepare the Dhaniya Jeera Kashayam Powder
Dry roast the Dhaniya and Jeera separately slightly and then mix it and grind it in a mixture to prepare the Kashayam Powder, this powder can be stored and used as and when needed to prepare the Kashayam.
Take a utensil and pour the 2 cups of Milk in it and then add the same quantity [2 cups] Water and mix it and keep it on a low fame.
Then add the 8 teaspoons of Sugar and 4 teaspoons of theDhaniya-Jeera Powder and keep it on the fire until it starts boiling.
The Dhaniya Jeera Kashaya can be served either hot or chilled.
- Maharashtrian Style Durable Tasty Kairicha Gulamba Recipe In Marathi
- Lock Down Recipe Healthy Nutritious Suji Besan Ka Nashta
- How To Make Cham Cham With Suji And Coconut Recipe In Marathi
- How To Make Raisins Kishmish From Fresh Grapes In Marathi
- Rajasthani Style Besan Bhindi Fry Bhaji Recipe In Marathi