This is a most simple and easy to follow Recipe for preparing at home crisp and tasty Green Peas Chivda or Hare Matar Ka Chivda as it is known as in Hindi.
One Cup Rice Flakes [flattened rice or Poha]
2 Cup Green Peas [Hare Matar]
2 Tablespoon Ghee
1 Teaspoon Cumin Seeds
Two Green Chilies (chopped)
1 Teaspoon Ginger-Garlic (chopped)
½ Teaspoon Dry Mango Powder [Amchoor]
1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
1 Teaspoon Black Pepper Powder
Salt as per taste
Little bit of Sugar
Boil the Green Peas in water for 5 minutes on a slow flame and add the Lemon Juice, Black Pepper Powder, Dry Mango Powder, Salt, a little bit of Sugar for the taste, 2 tablespoon Water and cook for 2 minutes until it become dry.
In a Kadhai, fry the Rice Flakes on a slow flame until they become crispy.
In another Kadhai heat the Ghee, add the Cumin Seeds, Green Chilies, Ginger-Garlic and fry for a minute, and then add the cooked Green Peas and fry for a minute.
Add fried Rice Flakes and mix it well.
Garnish with Coriander and then serve.
- Restaurant Style Kolhapuri Mixed Vegetable Bhaji Recipe in Marathi
- Eggless Sugarless Banana Oats Muffins Recipe in Marathi
- Tasty Strawberry Marble Cake Recipe in Marathi
- Eggless Tutti Frutti Cake without Butter in Pressure Cooker Recipe in Marathi
- Make Cake in Tea Mug in Microwave in 2 Minutes Recipe in Marathi