This is a Recipe for Oats Dosa, Ja-ee ka Dosa in Hindi, especially for kids and their Tiffin boxes. This Dosa recipe is not only delicious and tasty but also nutritious and good for health. The recipe has been simplified by so that it can easily be prepared by new-homemakers.
Tastes great when served hot for breakfast along with tomato sauce or green chutney.
1 Cup Oats
½ Cup Semolina (Suji)
Two Green Chilies (paste)
½ Teaspoon Ginger (grated)
2 Tablespoon Coriander Leaves (chopped)
2 Tablespoon Carrot (grated)
Salt as per taste
Oil for frying the Dosa
Soak the Oats and Semolina for about 10-15 minutes. Then put it into a grinder and grind it slightly to get a coarse mixture and then add the Green Chilies Pest, Ginger, Coriander, Salt, and Carrot and mix it well.
Heat a non-stick tawa, apply Oil on the tawa, and pour one ¼-cup batter over the tawa. Add some Oil and fry the Dosa from the both sides until it become crispy.
The Marathi language version of the same Dosa recipe is given the article – Here
- Restaurant Style Kolhapuri Mixed Vegetable Bhaji Recipe in Marathi
- Eggless Sugarless Banana Oats Muffins Recipe in Marathi
- Tasty Strawberry Marble Cake Recipe in Marathi
- Eggless Tutti Frutti Cake without Butter in Pressure Cooker Recipe in Marathi
- Make Cake in Tea Mug in Microwave in 2 Minutes Recipe in Marathi