This is a Recipe for preparing the tasty Punjabi Style Roti at home. This Roti uses both Gehun and Makai ka Atta. The preparation method is given in a simple and given in an step-step method to make cooking simple for the new homemaker.
Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
Serves: 4 Persons
2 Cups Makai Ka Atta [Maize flour] – filtered
½ Cup Gehun Ka Atta [Wheat flour] filtered
Three Teaspoons finely chopped Coriander Leaves
4 Medium size Potatoes [boiled and mashed] 1 Teaspoon Lal Mirch [Red Chili Powder] Ghee for frying the Rotis
Mix the Makai Ka Atta and Gehun Ka Atta and add the Salt, Potatoes, Red Chili Powder and Coriander Leaves to them and then add warm water as required and prepare a Dough.
Make equal lime sized balls with the Dough and the roll them to prepare about eight inch round chapatti like shapes, sprinkle Gehun Ka Atta from time to time while rolling the Dough balls.
Shallow fry on both the sides by applying the Ghee.
Serve hot with Dal, Vegetables, Pickles or Chutney.
- 15 Easy Kitchen Tips and Tricks for Beginners in Marathi
- Jabardast Fresh Matar Nashta Recipe in Marathi
- Healthy Pan Cakes Nashta for Children Recipes in Marathi
- Restaurant Style Cauliflower Bhaji using Secret Masala in 10 Minutes Recipe in Marathi
- Mahashivratri 2020 Muhurat Special Thandai Recipe in Marathi