This is a Recipe for crispy Golden Cauliflower Fritters or Pakore, known in the Hindi language as Gobi ke Pakode. The Pakode can be served as a snack or as an accompaniment with the main course.
250 Gram Cauliflower
Oil for deep- frying the Pakodas
For the Batter
2 Cups Gram Flour (besan)
2 Tablespoon Coriander (chopped)
1 Teaspoon Lemon Juice
1 Teaspoon Garam Masala
½ Teaspoon Turmeric Powder
1 Tablespoon Oil (hot)
5-6 Curry Leaves (chopped)
Salt to taste
Cut the Cauliflower Florets and keep them in water mixed with ¼ teaspoon Salt for about five minutes and then remove them from Salt Water and keep aside.
Preparing the Batter: Mix the Gram Flour, chopped Coriander, Lemon Juice, Garam Masala, Turmeric Powder, Red Chili Powder, Curry Leaves, and hot Oil nicely using sufficient water to prepare a thick Batter. The Batter should be smooth with the consistency like that of thick cream and keep it aside for 5-10 minutes.
Heat the Oil in a Kadhai, dip the Cauliflower Florets into the Batter and then drop into the hot Oil, and then deep-fry them until color changes into golden brown.
Serve hot with a Chutney or Tomato Sauce.
- Pune Sweet Delicious Strawberry Mastani Recipe In Marathi
- 15 Popular Ukhane for Wedding and Festivals in Marathi
- Mantra for Beauty and Glowing Complexion in Marathi
- Maharashtrian Bhogichi Bhaji for Makar Sankranti Recipe in Marathi
- Healthy and Nutritious Maharashtrian Dinkache Ladoo Recipe in Marathi