This is a Recipe for the famous Kashmiri Garam Masala, which is the heart and soul of traditional Kashmiri cuisine. The Kashmiri Garam Masala can be used to give authentic Kashmiri flavor to vegetables, curries, meat and chicken dishes.
It is not that difficult to prepare, once you have all the necessary ingredients in place. I have given a simple method to prepare Kashmiri Garam Masala at home.
1500 Grams split black Grams (powdered)
100 Grams Coriander Powder
100 Grams Turmeric
100 Grams dump Ginger Powder
100 Grams Salt
15 Grams Black Cumin Seeds Powder
30 Grams White Cumin Seeds Powder
25 Grams Clove Powder
100 Grams Aniseed Powder
100 Grams Gram Masala
100 Grams Red Chilies
50 Grams Hing (Asafoetida)
30 Ml Water
350 Ml Mustard Oil
Soak the Hing in Water. Mix all the dry Ingredients and then mix them with the Hing, Water and Oil to make Dough. Make small circular flat tikkis (about 12), dry in sun and store.
To use as and when required, break a small piece of the Tikki, powder before use.
- Interpretation of Dreams | Auspicious and Inauspicious Dreams | Swapna Kaal and Phal
- Authentic Rajasthani Jodhpuri Tasty Spicy Atta Chakki Bhaji Gravy
- Maharashtrian Traditional Khamang Spicy Dal Dhokli Varan Fal Chakolya
- Tasty Crispy Healthy Dudhi Bhopla Nasta For Kids Recipe In Marathi
- Healthy Ladoo For Kids Mango Ladoo & Bournvita Ladoo