This isa authentic Maharashtrian recipe for preparing Farasbi Bhaji also called as the Shravani Ghevada Chi Bhaji (French Beans). Another common vegetable preparation for the main course.
250 Gram Farasbi (wash and cut in small size)
3-4 Green Chilies
Sugar and Salt to taste
1 Table spoon Ground nut powder
1 Table spoon Oil
½ Tea spoon Mustard seeds
½ Tea spoon Cumin Seeds
¼ Tea spoon Asafetida
¼ Tea spoon Turmeric
Prepare Tadka and then add Green Chilies and Farasbi and 2 table spoon Water and then cover with a plate add some Water on the plate and then cook for 10 minutes on a slow flame.
After that add Salt, Sugar and Ground nut powder mix it well and then cook for 2 minutes.
While serving garnish the Bhaji with Coconut and Coriander.
The Marathi language version of the Shravan Ghevada Bhaji is published in this – Article
- Pune Sweet Delicious Strawberry Mastani Recipe In Marathi
- 15 Popular Ukhane for Wedding and Festivals in Marathi
- Mantra for Beauty and Glowing Complexion in Marathi
- Maharashtrian Bhogichi Bhaji for Makar Sankranti Recipe in Marathi
- Healthy and Nutritious Maharashtrian Dinkache Ladoo Recipe in Marathi