This is a Recipe for Mixed Dal Dosa. A great nourishing breakfast to begin the day with; ideal for Tiffin Boxes of kids.
1 Cup Red Gram
1 Cup Gram Dal
1 Cup Green Gram
1 Cup Black Gram
4-5 Green Chilies
1 Tea spoon Cumin Seeds
½ Cup Coriander
Sal to taste
Soak all the Dals separately at night. Next day morning grind all of them separately and keep aside.
After that add Green Chili, Cumin Seeds, Coriander and Salt. Then mix it well to make a thick batter.
Prepare the Dosa on a Frying Pan.
Serve hot with Chutney
- Tasty Spicy Moong Dal Paratha For Kids Tiffin Recipe In Marathi
- How To Make Kharvas With Cheek And Its Amazing Benefits In Marathi
- Tin Chamche Tupat Delicious Chana Dal Halwa Recipe In Marathi
- Parijat Flower (Night Jasmine) Importance And Medicinal Benefits In Marathi
- Perfect Motichoor Ladoo Without Ladle Recipe In Marathi