This is a Recipe for preparing at home tasty and delicious Saunf Mutton. A Mutton Recipe with Aniseed flavor.
½ Kg Mutton Pieces
3 Medium sized Onions
1 Table spoon dry Ginger powder
1 Table spoon Saunf [Aniseed/Fennel seeds] powder
1 Table spoon crushed Garlic
1 Cup Curds
3-4 Green Chilies finely chopped
1 Tea spoon Garam Masala powder
Salt to taste
Grate Onions. Heat Ghee in a pressure cooker and fry Onions and Garlic paste till tender, not brown. Add Mutton pieces, Ginger and Saunf powder, Salt. Stir for sometime. Add ¾ cup of water pressure cook for fifteen minutes, when steam is removed, add beaten curds and cook on slow fire till the gravy is thick. Garnish with chilies and Garam Masala powder. Serve hot with rice or Chapattis.
- Pune Sweet Delicious Strawberry Mastani Recipe In Marathi
- 15 Popular Ukhane for Wedding and Festivals in Marathi
- Mantra for Beauty and Glowing Complexion in Marathi
- Maharashtrian Bhogichi Bhaji for Makar Sankranti Recipe in Marathi
- Healthy and Nutritious Maharashtrian Dinkache Ladoo Recipe in Marathi