This is an authentic step by step authentic and traditional Indian recipe for Grilled Mutton Chops. This is great party dish. Served with the main course or even with cocktails.
Preparation Time: 60 Minutes
Serves: 4 Persons
½ kg mutton chops
2 table spoon paste of a raw papaya
1 tea spoon black pepper
1 tea spoon salt
1 tea spoon garam masala
1 tea spoon red chili powder
A few finely chopped mint leaves
2 table spoon oil
First wash and clean the mutton chops and marinate them in all the ingredients except the oil and keep aside for at least 2 hours.
Then heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the chops for a little while.
Then grill the chops in a Owen or a gas tandoor.
Serve hot with onion rings and chutney.
- Durga Ashtami 2020 Puja Vidhi Mantra And Kanya Pujan In Marathi
- Zatpat Easy Eggless Custard Cake in Pressure Cooker Recipe In Marathi
- Amazing Benefits of Keeping Tortoise At Home in Marathi
- Importance, History And Significance Of Floor Rangoli In Marathi
- Dahi-Bhat (Curd Rice) Khanyache Chamatkari Arogya Dai Fayde in Marathi