This is a Recipe for preparing crispy and delicious Fried Pomfret [Indian Style]. Pomfret or Paplet as it is commonly called is a very sought after fish in India.
This recipe to make Fried Paplet at home is extremely simple and does not consume much time or effort.
Preparation Time: 45 Minutes
Serves: 4 Persons
½ kg small full size Pompret Fish
1 Table spoon cooking vinegar
Salt to taste
2 Tea spoon Red Chili powder
1 Tea spoon Turmeric Powder
1 Tea spoon Ginger, Garlic and Red Chili paste
Coconut Oil for frying
First Cut the head, wings and tail and then clean and wash the fish. Then make 4 to 5 incisions along the breath of the fish at regular intervals depending upon the size of the fish.
Then take the red Chili powder, Turmeric powder, Ginger-Garlic-Green Chili paste, Salt and spread over the fish and in the incisions and keep aside for 1 hour.
Then roll and apply the Rice flour over the fish and shallow fry in a frying pan
- Restaurant Style Kolhapuri Mixed Vegetable Bhaji Recipe in Marathi
- Eggless Sugarless Banana Oats Muffins Recipe in Marathi
- Tasty Strawberry Marble Cake Recipe in Marathi
- Eggless Tutti Frutti Cake without Butter in Pressure Cooker Recipe in Marathi
- Make Cake in Tea Mug in Microwave in 2 Minutes Recipe in Marathi