This Recipe is for preparing Restaurant Style Party Starters Spring Rolls. The recipe given me is in a simple step-by-step manner to unable anyone to make these tasty and crispy Spring Rolls at home for their parties.
Preparation Time: 45 Minutes
Serves: 4 Persons
100 gram Beans
100 gram Carrot
250 gram Cabbage
3 Onion (cut in fine size)
1 ½ Tea spoon Soya Sauce
1 Tea spoon Ajinomoto (Chinese Salt)
1 Tea spoon Chili Sauce
Salt to taste
First wash & cut all vegetables in a fine size.
Heat the Oil in the frying pan and add all the Vegetables and Ajinomoto and then cook for 4-5 minutes on full sim. After that add Soya Sauce, Chili Sauce & Salt and then cook for 2 minutes.
For the Binding
2 cup Maida
Salt to taste
1 cup Milk
1 cup Water
Oil for frying
Take Maida, Eggs, Salt , Milk & Water and mix it nicely & keep aside for 30 minutes.
After that prepare Dosas one by one (fry from one side only). Then put vegetable mixture on the Dosa and make a roll, from the side stick the Maida mixture. Then shallow fry from both side till colour change in to pink.
Serve hot. While serving cut 4-5 pieces and serve with Tomato Sauce.
- Maharashtrian Style Tilachi Chutney Recipe in Marathi
- Restaurant Style Kolhapuri Mixed Vegetable Bhaji Recipe in Marathi
- Eggless Sugarless Banana Oats Muffins Recipe in Marathi
- Tasty Strawberry Marble Cake Recipe in Marathi
- Eggless Tutti Frutti Cake without Butter in Pressure Cooker Recipe in Marathi