This is a Recipe for making at home traditional Maharashtrian Style Raw Mango-Mint leaves Chutney or Kacchi Kairi-Pudina Chutney as it is called in the Marathi language.
This simple and easy to prepare Chutney, which is prepared using raw mangoes and mint leaves can be a welcome add-on to main course meals.
The Marathi language version of the same recipe can be seen here- Kacchi Kairi-Pudina Chutney
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Serves: 4 Persons
1 Small size Raw Mango
1 Cup Coriander Leaves
¼ Cup Mint Leaves
2-3 Green Chilies
2 Teaspoon Sugar
Salt as per taste
Wash Coriander and Mint Leaves. Peal Raw Mango and cut into medium size pieces. Mix the Raw Mango pieces, Coriander-Mint Leaves, Green Chilies, Sugar, Salt and grind into slightly thick paste.
- Easy Eggless Marie Biscuit Cake In Pan For Kids Recipe In Marathi
- Tips For Making Kurkurit Sev For Diwali Faral In Marathi
- Amazing Benefits Of lighting Diya At Home In Marathi
- Kojagiri Purnima 2020 Muhurat Importance Katha Puja Vidhi Masala Milk In Marathi
- Tasty Crunchy Maggi Pakoda For Kids Nasta Recipe In Marathi