This is a Recipe for making at home sweet, tasty and delicious Mithai Shop Style Homemade Mawa Chocolate Barfi. The making of this Barfi hardly takes any time or effort. It can also be added to the Diwali Faral Sweets to give it more variety.
The Marathi language version of the same Burfi recipe can be seen here – Khava-Chocolate Barfi
Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
Serves: 8 Pieces
250 Gram Whole Dried Milk (Khoya-Mawa)
1 Cup Sugar
4 Tablespoon Milk Powder
2 Tablespoon Sugar Powder
2 Tablespoon Chocolate Sauce
1 Teaspoon Ghee
Heat the Kadai and add the shredded Whole Dried Milk (Mawa), Chocolate Sauce and Sugar.
Mix it well and cook for 5-7 minutes on a slow flame.
Then remove the Kadai from the flame and keep it aside for 5 minutes for cooling.
Then add the Milk Powder, Sugar Powder and mix it well.
Apply the Ghee over a stainless steel plate and pour the Khoya mixture over the plate and spread it evenly.
Keep it aside for 2 hours and cut it into square sized shapes.
- Tasty Cheese Garlic Bread Toast Recipe In Marathi
- Tasty Spicy Moong Dal Paratha For Kids Tiffin Recipe In Marathi
- How To Make Kharvas With Cheek And Its Amazing Benefits In Marathi
- Tin Chamche Tupat Delicious Chana Dal Halwa Recipe In Marathi
- Parijat Flower (Night Jasmine) Importance And Medicinal Benefits In Marathi