This is a Recipe for making at home rich and delicious Pudinawale Aloo or Boiled and Fried Baby Potatoes in a thick Gravy like Pudina or Mint Chatni. This is very tasty Mint Flavored Potato dish for the main course meals.
The Marathi language version of this Potato Dish recipe and preparation method can be seen here – Pudinawale Aloo
Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
Serves: 4 Persons
15 Baby Potatoes
1 Teaspoon Chat Masala
1 Teaspoon Red Chili Powder
Salt as per taste
For the Masala
1 Cup Coriander Leaves
½ Cup Pudina Laeves (Mint)
2 Green Chilies
6-7 Garlic Petal
4 Cloves (Lavang)
1/2” Cinnamon Piece (Dalchini)
1 Teaspoon Anardana (Dried Pomegranate Seeds)
For the Tadka
2 Tablespoon Oil
¼ Teaspoon Asafoetida
Boil the Potatoes and peal them.
Grind the Coriander Leaves, Mint Leaves, Ginger-Garlic-Green Chilies, powdered the Cinnamon, Cloves, Cardamom and Anardana and keep it aside.
Heat the Oil in a Kadai and deep-fry the Potatoes until they become light brown, add the Asafoetida, grounded Green Masala, Red Chili Powder, Chat Masala, Salt and fry for five minutes on a slow flame.
Then add ½ cup Water cook for 2-3 minutes.
While serving garnish with Coriander Leaves and serve hot with Paratha.
- Pune Sweet Delicious Strawberry Mastani Recipe In Marathi
- 15 Popular Ukhane for Wedding and Festivals in Marathi
- Mantra for Beauty and Glowing Complexion in Marathi
- Maharashtrian Bhogichi Bhaji for Makar Sankranti Recipe in Marathi
- Healthy and Nutritious Maharashtrian Dinkache Ladoo Recipe in Marathi