This is a easy to follow Recipe for making at home simple and crispy Wheat Flour Dosa for breakfast or main course meals. This easy to make Dosa, which is called as the Gehun Ki Suji Ka Dosa can also be a useful tiffin box dish for school going children.
The Marathi language version of this Dosa recipe and its preparation method can be seen here- Wheat Flour Dosa
Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
Serves: 6 Dosa
2 Cups Suji (thin)
1 Cup Curd
A pinch of Soda-by-Carb
1 Medium size Onion (chopped)
1 Medium size Tomato (chopped)
2 Green Chili (chopped)
¼ Cup Coconut (grated)
Salt as per taste
Oil for frying the Dosa
At night mix the Curd, Suji and keep it aside for the whole night.
In the morning add the chopped Onion, Green Chilies, Salt, Soda-by Carb, Coconut and mic it well. Add Water as per requirement.
The Dosa mixture has to be of a dropping consistency.
Heat a Non Stick Tawa and apply a teaspoon Oil over the Tawa and Pour ½ Cup Dosa Batter over the Tawa and spread it evenly. Then put some Oil to fry the Dosa. Fry from both sides till it become crispy.
Serve hot. While serving garnish with chopped Tomatoes.
- Healthy Pan Cakes Nashta for Children Recipes in Marathi
- Restaurant Style Cauliflower Bhaji using Secret Masala in 10 Minutes Recipe in Marathi
- Mahashivratri 2020 Muhurat Special Thandai Recipe in Marathi
- Chilled or Hot Lemonade Coffee for Weight Loss Recipe in Marathi
- Make Espresso Honey, Caramel and Cinnamon Coffee Without Machine in Marathi